Wednesday, April 22, 2009

You're gonna shuffle when you walk at the depot

So I made it to Office Depot this week to use my coupon and stock up on some pretty paper clips and other essentials. (Why do metal paper clips make me feel like Faye Dunaway in Mommie Dearest?) I found some wondrous new things to share with you all.

The first is the Office Depot Brand Combo Pack, for first-time forays into the world of pretty office supplies. It has red, blue, yellow, green and purple staples--a veritable cornucopia of color!--as well as large and small binder clips and paper clips in the same colors. I think it should be renamed the Gateway Pack, but that's just me.


Next are these fun leopard-print binder clips. Not much to say there, except how can you go wrong with tacky AND functional?










These are my favorite: people-shaped dry-erase boards to hang on your door knob so that you can write a note about where you are, when you'll be back, secret codes, whatever.








And finally--success! My stash of pretty paper clips has been replenished. All is well in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment